Hello Fruitcups…still here?
Things aren’t going any better around here. I think about this blog constantly and all the things I want to put down into words, but I’ve been really busy at work since it’s my quarterly deadline and when I get home it’s rushing hither and yon to soccer games and now, softball practices, parades and pictures.
I’m pooped. And emotionally disturbed. But then, you knew that…
I’ve been so distracted and disturbed lately that I’ve left my wallet home twice in the past week, locked myself out of the house, yelled at the kid numerous times, pissed numerous people off, caught conjunctivitis and have woken up with a headache EVERY freaking day these past two weeks, many of them developing into migraines. Yay for me!
When I complain to MR about my woes, he tells me (very wisely) that AT LEAST I’M NOT IN JAPAN.
Hmm. Yup. I guess I should be counting my blessings:
- I’m not pregnant
- I’m still employed
- Out of the 30 Metrocards in my pocketbook I can find one that will get me home.
- There are new friends in my life.
- There are new OLD friends in my life.
- Zombiegirl’s stupid name for her new softball team is…go on, guess. Yes, the Panthers. Now I won’t be confused about which game I’m at and can cheer on ALL the Panthers.
- I’m on vacation over the Easter break. Although we won’t be going to Hilton Head, we have tons of stuff planned. Best of all, I get to sleep late if Maggie the cat lets me.
- No one in my house is suffering from sickness or allergies. Unless you count my pink-eye.
- I’ve discovered a new bus stop on the N6 line that allows me, 9 times out of 10, to get a seat. It’s a civilized bus queue therefore eliminating the urge to kill line crashers and creeping ladies.
- I’ve reached level 4-6 in Angry Birds without help.
- Two mohitos can be nursed for four hysterical hours.
- I get to spend Easter with my daughters and my Dad.
- I’m going back to the gym.
- My birthday is coming up and I’m still alive. That’s a good thing because at this point no one would come to my funeral and there would be no pictures of me at said funeral…
- I can wear bright green nail polish and not care what anyone says about it!
Hold tight, fruitcups. There’s going to be a flurry of blogs, sewing and stuff sent out before the month ends. Unless an earthquake or tsunami hits in the next few days. That would suck.