The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1,341 days.
The Criteria: Tasks must be specific with a result that is either measurable or defined.
Start Date: August 19, 2019
End Date: April 21, 2023, my 60th birthday
1. Get down to 150 pounds (164)
2. Drink more water.
3. Ride bike 10 miles a day 4 times a week.
4. Practice yoga at least 3 days a week.
5. Run/walk 10,000 steps every day.
6. Tone up
7. Continue going to the dentist to get my perfect smile.
8. Take my vitamins and herbs daily.
9. Cut out sugar.
10. Continue a “crunchy” lifestyle.
11. Run a 5K each year.
12. Build up savings account to equal 6 months of salary (0/6).
13. Pay off student loan.
14. Pay off credit cards and outstanding loan.
15. Save coupon/store card savings each year (Started 9/4. Will try to put money in for past purchases.)
16. Pay off one extra mortgage payment a year.
17. Follow my budget on Everydollar.
18. Put half of S&S paycheck in the bank.
19. Pare down spending
20. Use up all the gift cards in my wallet.
21. Start a Chicken Shit Bingo business.
Friends, Family and Home
22. Have a girls weekend.
23. Have an annual Christmas Cookie Exchange.
24. Meet a long lost friend for lunch/dinner/coffee.
25. Go out with the girls.
26. Send birthday cards and greeting cards to everyone in my calendar.
27. Plan something for Kelsey’s 21st birthday.
28. Plan something for Robyn’s 30th birthday.
29. Plan something for Mark’s 60th birthday.
30. Have a Silver Anniversary Party
31. Cook from Pinterest/Instagram once a week.
32. More date nights with MR.
33. Vacation with the girls and their families.
34. Continue working on family tree on My Heritage.
35. Finish all the unfinished projects in my office.
36. Finish my Christmas stocking. Again.
37. Finish Kevin’s Christmas stocking.
38. Make a queen size quilt for our bedroom.
39. Make a full size quilt for the beach house.
40. Continue putting together dollhouse and electrifying it.
41. Crochet another blanket in 2019/2020.
42. Start up my Etsy shop again and sell something.
43. Make something from all patterns purchased so far.
44. Participate in a craft fair or two each year.
45. Crochet something to wear (shawl?)
46. Visit 2 cities I’ve never been to before. (0/0)
47. Hike 2 more sections of the Appalachian trail, one of them overnight. (0/0)
48. Kayak more.
49. Play “tourist” in NY four times a year.
50. Go camping once a year (0/0).
51. See a ballgame at Yankee Stadium.
52. Visit Homer Laughlin China Co. in Newel, WV.
53. Go to Galaxy’s Edge and Harry Potter Wizarding World in Orlando.
54. See a Broadway show once a year.
55. Watch the Marvel movies in Chronological order.
56. Continue watching all the Academy Award winning movies. With popcorn. (31/89) (West Side Story 1962, THe Sound of Music 1965, The French Connection 1972, The Godfather 1972, The Sting 1974, Rocky 1976, Kramer vs. Kramer 1979, Terms of Endearment 1983, Amadeus 1994, Rain Man 1988, Driving Miss Daisy 1989, Dances with Wolves 1990, Silence of the Lambs 1991, Forrest Gump 1994, Braveheart 1995, The English Patient 1996, Titanic 1997, Shakespeare in Love 1998, Ameerican Beauty 1999, A Beautiful Mind 2001, Chicago 2002, TLOTR 2003, Million Dollar Baby 2004, No Country for Old Men 2007, Slumdog Millionaire 2008, The Hurt Locker 2009, The Kings Speech 2010, Argo 2012, 12 Years a Slave 2013, Birdman 2014, Spotlight 2015)
Just for Me
57. Get my Pistol Permit.
58. Try one new ethnic food type.
59. Send one old home movie film to be converted to DVD every month.
60. Update all the girls scrapbooks.
61. Harvest honey once a year and keep the bees alive.
62. Keep a garden journal.
63. Decorate the garage walls (ours and Bobby’s)
64. Plan a vacation
65. Go on a real vacation
66. Graduate Lions University
67. Go to a Lions Convention
68. Get my Master Herbalist certification
69. Learn the basics of Photoshop.
70. Learn more about DSLR Photography.
71. Learn how to make a blog template using html and Photoshop.
72. Become conversational in Spanish.
73. Write more. Finish a few chapters.
74. Have a yard sale once a year.
75. Blog more/change blog.
76. Make basement into family room/gym.
77. Finish the downstairs bathroom.
78. Carpeting for the upstairs hallway
79. Redo countertops in kitchen and paint kitchen walls.
80. Paint bedroom and new furniture
81. Paint living room- new rug.
82. Repoint the front stoop.
83. Draw up plans for a tiny house.
84. Plant more flowers/dig up more lawn in the front yard.
85. Take down the tree in front, or have it pruned back.
86. Strip the garage door and side wall- repaint.
87. Finish stripping the side door and repaint.
88. Grow and be more involved in Lions Club.
89. Plog when walking.
90. Revisit my happy list in the blog. Frequently.
91. Finish orientation for Literacy Nassau- teaching adults how to read.
92. Practice Random Acts of Kindness.
93. Volunteer outside my comfort zone.
94. A pistol
96. Living room rug
97. Front door
98. Get the piano tuned
99. Kayak for Mark
100. ’65 Mustang Convertible