It’s October first. There’s a chill in the air and the leaves are starting to turn. I’m taking my sweaters out and switching out my short sleeved shirts. I love the fall!
I’m not going to re-iterate things already accomplished. Just an update on section BODY, and any new developments.
4. Continuing with the gym, but it’s down to two times a week. I’m going to make an REAL effort to get my sorry ass there a third and/maybe fourth time.
6. I didn’t have any bacon. I swear.
9. I bought and used the Diva Cup! Bloody adventures here!
10. I have been going to the dentist. But not progressing. More like waiting to see if my teeth “firm up.”
11. I have been taking my vitamins every night. I added Glucosamine to the mix.
12. I missed ONE day of wearing makeup. I put it on in the morning right before I do my hair.
13. So far, I’ve blogged every month about my Body items!
27. I was “elected” Fifth Grade Representative. I don’t know how that happened since a) I didn’t volunteer for that position, and b) I didn’t go to the PTA meeting. So by default, I’m going to be active in 5th grade PTA whether I like it or not!
29. Still following the meal plan.
40. Alterations still pending.
46. I work on the sewing room a little every day. Next thing I have to do is get rid of the piles. Next pile to tackle is filing all my crap away.
That’s it. Pretty pathetic. I think I’m going to print this list out and post it in several places so I see it more often. There were some things I totally forgot about. Really, though, it’s only been two months. I have to stop beating myself up about the shit I DON’T get down and start focusing on the things I DID get done!
Keepin‘ a positive attitude, dude…