Still haven’t mastered the Twitter thing. What the hell IS a hashtag, anyway? Too bad, there are a few celebrities and people of note I would like to follow. I feel like I’m missing out.
But if I DID Twitter, here are some things I would tweet, but don’t because I’m a twit…
- Men love watches like women love shoes. I understand the love, but must I be surrounded by watch geeks everywhere I am?
- Why didn’t the Ramones finish saying the word “basement” in their song “I Don’t Want To Go Down To The Basement?” Was it a punk thing?
- While sitting in a cube farm, is it necessary to make all your phone calls on speaker?
- It’s raining and the bus is crowded. If you don’t want my umbrella to drip on you, get your ass up and let me sit down.
- This morning I saw a young guy with a full unruly beard. My first thought was “messy hippy” until in the middle of his conversation he started stroking it.He was elegant.
- Proud Mommy Moment: Zombiegirl was inducted in the National Junior Honor Society last week. As did 60% of her soccer team.
- Thank you, Tim and Chicks for a great weekend at Belleayre Mountain. Saturday night’s 3D adventure (dining, drinking and darts) was a much needed night out.
- Because of the Etiennes, Zombiegirl now has two new passions- sushi and snowboarding. Thanks guys.
- In three weeks, I’ve painted three rooms and laid down three wall-to-wall carpets. Now the girls can walk on cushion-y softness…
- The takeover of the MTA Nassau County buses by a private firm have improved the service only marginally. Let’s hope it gets better.
- Good luck, @Cheesesticks, in your classes this semester!
- PEOPLE! Stop sending out emails with misinformation! At least check SNOPES.COM to verify if what you’re forwarding is correct or not. I’m going to start calling you out.
- Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things…the wise words of a wise man, Steven Tyler.
- My February filled up way too fast! I have two Heartz and Craftz parties booked, a jewelry party with Eileen (Sparkle-tini 2012!), a soccer tournament, Zombiegirl’s Youth Retreat, three cookie decorating parties, Z-girl’s winter dance, winter recess, Valentine’s Day and…and…I’m probably forgetting something…
- Although I don’t agree, I like what Ron Paul said about a proposed lunar colony; “I don’t think we should go to the moon, I think we maybe should send some politicians up there.”
- <Name omitted> If I were married to you, I’d cheat too.
- Facebook is dead, the novelty has worn off. Only a few of my die hard friends post anymore. It’s been commercialized and taken over by corporations and isn’t fun anymore. Well, except for Words With Friends…
- I think my cat is having seizures.