Holy hotcakes! I can’t believe how many comments there are so far for my humble little tutu! Y’all are so sweet saying so many nice things about it. I can’t wait to pick a winner!
If you have someone on your list you have no idea what to get for Christmas, I know people. I have friends in high places who sell stuff. Check out their websites or give them a call to get that perfect gift:
- Kelli at Gobbie’s Goodies has beautiful handmade gifts and cards. The cards are awesome- she took all the pictures herself. Christmas plates, decorations, kids stuff…email her for pictures and prices. Kelliw@mindspring.com
- Eileen sells Jewels by Park Lane. I’ve bought many pieces from her- their deals are awesome! No matter what piece I wear, I always get complimented on it. Email Ei with your order- firstname.lastname@example.org
- My soccer peep, Jan sells Tastefully Simple food products. I can’t tell you how many of their spices I have in my pantry. Don’t get me started on the Bountiful Beer Bread Mix. Oh, yum. Search for Jan Petersen in the Consultant Search or email her at email@example.com.
- Denise sells Pampered Chef. Have you tried their pizza stones? We make pizza on one every Thursday night- they are awesome! (Now if I could perfect the sauce…) I love Pampered Chef’s stoneware- they’re easy to use and to clean! Email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website above.
- Nanette is my Avon lady. Everyone needs one at this time of year because their stocking stuffers are adorable! Order at her website at the link above.
- Finally, the greatest saleswoman of all time, my business Mom, Becky Vance. Becky sells Passion Party– if you haven’t checked out Passion Parties, you’ve been missing a LOT of fun. (NSFW, BTW) If you don’t want to order for Christmas, keep in mind that Valentine’s Day is coming up!
- Oh, yeah. Then there’s me. Check out my Etsy shop. I have to add tutus to it. If you want to purchase a tutu, please let me know!
Those are my friends and they’re all awesome ladies. They do great parties and their customer service is terrific! Makes buying gifts easy…now I have to go and place my orders!