So I missed the last day of August blogging. So sue me. Things came up.
So I missed the first day of the month to update my 101 in 1001 Days. Things came up. So sue me.
I can never seem to finish what I start. Crafts, home improvement, life improvement and, recently, books, all seem to never…quite…get…finished. I have the best intentions then BAM! I get bored or sidetracked or distinterested. So I said here that I was going to use September to be anti-procrastination month. A new beginning or rather cleaning up some of the things I never finish.
So, audience who complains that I don’t blog every day, here is my update on my 101 in 1001 Days. I’ll only comment on stuff that I’ve accomplished/started:
3. I started back at the gym (yay!) I’m sore, but it feels so good. I actually laugh when I hit that rep that makes me feel the muscle work. This is a good start. I’m not afraid of the gym anymore. And a bonus! I have 17 training sessions! Seems they gave me 12 instead of 6, and I had 5 left over from two years ago. The manager that helped me was a total tool and told me the past training sessions were expired. So this will bring me into October working out 3 days a week! Bring on the sexy Halloween costume! Oh, and my trainer’s name is Mike, and he’s awesome!
4. Three days a week at the gym is a go! Just need to maintain it.
6. So far no cheating with any meat.
7. Have been having some sort of greens once a day.
8. I’ve only had one veggie burger at Cheeburger Cheeburger so far!
17. Am getting quotes, but haven’t made a decision. Seems that our home isn’t eleiglbe with a lot of insurance companies because of our closeness to the ocean. We’ll keep trying…
21. The arrangements have been made to scatter mom’s ashes and place the rest into their vault at Pinelawn. We’ll be doing a beach thing on their 50th Wedding Anniversary and then two days later do something out at the cemetary. I have to find some pieces to read besides the one Mom requested Beena read from Desperate Housewives.
22. Been spending time with Dad- about once a week!
29. Made this week’s meal plan and have been sticking to it. Just enlisted MR to make the meatballs for tonight. I’m going to make the meal plan every Saturday, so I can shop during the weekend.
33. Went camping with the soccer familia. Still need to blog about it.
41. I sold something on ETSY! I will definitely blog about the conclusion of this!
46. Started cleaning out sewing room. Yard Sale!
67. Got one tattoo.
90. I started my 100 list. Soon to be posted.
93. I started my sketchbook while camping. Notes on recipes and drinks as well as sketches.
I think this is a good start. And I’m going to try to post everyday, but at least I won’t feel guilty if I don’t. That was the whole point of NaBloPoMo. To get used to blogging every day. I have a lot of crap in my head I need to get out so there is enough fodder for a fresh blog post on a regular basis.
Now back to work…