If any of my family finds this blog, the secret’s out. They’re all getting some sort of bag, purse or tote for Christmas presents! Now to decide who gets what- that’s usually the hard part!
- Craftster.org has so many ideas, I don’t have the time to go through it all! I did find alot of great ideas on this tutorial list: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=175550.0.
- SewMamaSew is also awesome! Great for the beginner seamstress. Check out the whole month of gifts to make in her archives! http://www.sewmamasew/.
- I love this bag! And the colors! I would make it slightly larger for any of the ladies in my life. And Lola? She’s great, too. The Jenny Bag
- A great shopping bag tote from Suzstuff.
- And this cute tote, from Kerri Mad.:
Add to that the little no-cash wallet from Amy Karol from Angry Chicken and half my Christmas battle is done! The figuring out part, that is!
One of my facilities managers brought me to a conference room that was being renovated. She showed me the beautiful silk that was stapled to the panels lining the walls of the room and told me she wanted to salvege it. Of course I managed to snag a few pieces after it came down. I’m planning on making a clutch for her birthday in February.